• A.B.L.E. hosts an annual hot dog sale at the Miller Centre during Brain Injury Awareness Month (June) as a fundraiser and awareness campaign.
• Accepts referrals from the L.A. Miller Centre, hospitals across the province, health and legal professionals, general community and self referrals.
• Is represented at local workshops, educational platforms and national conferences.
• A.B.L.E. has grown in numbers, expanded across our province and is a voice and advocate for adults with brain injury.
• To work with the medical professions and families from the time a patient has been identified with a brain injury and be a support system for the families.
• Is a source of community support for survivors once they’ve left the acute care hospital system.
• Assists survivors to live happy and fulfilled lives to best of all abilities.